lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

This is my chance

This Is My Chance is a video clip created for the HP You on You project. It has a lively pace, it is full of optimism and conveys positive feelings. The video maker lets us know what her personal credo is. 

I think the video is suitable for Básico 2 students.

Self-study activity:
Watch the clip and complete the blanks in the transcript with the missing words.



I am just a regular girl with a regular life, but (1) ... dreams.
I live in the city but I love (2) ... .
I love a lot of things, you know.
(3) ... , family, animals, music, (4) ... , photography, (5) ... , movies.
Love is certainly an inspiration for everything I do.
And yes, sometimes I feel I'm lost and I don't know which (6) ... to take, and I want to (7) ... .
But then I realize, so what if I (8) ... ?
I'm (9) ... , I can keep trying and do what I want.
At (10) ... I won't say, what if I had done this or that?
Life is exciting.
You can (11) ... it, change what you don't like, make it better, do something big, you know.
The (12) ...  the limit.
I want to enjoy everything, big or (13) ... .
I don't wanna (14) ... all those little happy moments, waiting for something else.
I have so many dreams and only one life, and I feel like mine is just starting.
This is my (15) ... .
And that's me.

Key:
huge 2 nature 3 God 4 writing 5 art 6 path  7 give up 8 fail 9 alive 10 least 11 shape 12 sky's 13 small 14 miss 15 chance