miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

100 things to do before you die

I remember an activity we used to do in class on the days the Reward resource packs were published. The title was Your last day at home, and we had to imagine we were going away from home for one year and think of different ways we would spend our last day at home.

In the activity, we had to complete the following sentences, in which conditional would to express hypothesis was practised:

I'd go...
I'd eat...
I'd listen to...
I'd watch...
I'd play...
I'd visit...
and I'd put... in my suitcase.

I was reminded of the above activity when I learnt that the creator of the travel guide '100 things to do before you die', Dave Freeman, died this week.

Click on the image below to see his definitive list of life-changing experiences in pictures. You can have a good read in English and think about the exciting world out there which is awaiting us.



Naturally, you may need to rethink your list of things to do on your last day at home.

Remember you can revise the pronunciation of would on this blog entry.