miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga

Self-study activity:
What do you know about Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga? 
What are they famous for? 
What do you think about them?

On this clip Paris Hilton interviews Lady Gaga. The conversation sounds banal but, anyway, watch the clip through and see if you understand what they are talking about.





Watch the video again. The excerpts below are literal sentences taken out of the conversation exchanges between the two celebrities. Complete each gap with only one word.

1. PH:  Alright. You won’t admit it, but I’m gonna say it to you. You are a ______  icon. I’m impressed. I’m loving your music. What is your ______  for your music?
2. LG:  I’m really, really inspired by my ______  in New York City, the art scene on the Lower East Side, and the 70s, and David Bowie, and Studio 54, and media culture and ______  with fame.
3. PH:  And I read a recent interview where you said that you liked me and my ______  .
4. PH:  Oh, my God, thank you. I’d love to do a ______  with you. I love her!
5. LG:  I had the most impressive go-go ______  on the planet.
6. PH:  Anything we do would be a ______  , so you guys can’t know anything. It’s a secret. 

You can self-correct the activity and read the full dialogue here.

No hay comentarios: